Covid-19 Business Advisory Fund
Get your government funded business advice now
6 May 2020
The government has made available a significant amount of funding to support businesses through the covid-19 pandemic via the Business Advisory Fund. The fund enables qualifying businesses to access free advice from registered providers.
Bentleys have partnered with Growth Partners, a registered provider under this scheme, to provide across the board expert services and support to businesses under this Government Funded Business Advice scheme.
Whether it is assistance with managing cashflow, digital marketing strategies, website assistance, employment relations, legal issues and much more, we have the experts available to advise and support you through these tough times.
Even in “normal” trading times it is beneficial to have an outside advisor look at your business to assist with planning and strategy, but particularly in these uncertain times an outside eye on your business can see past the day to day issues and help you plan to get through, survive and thrive.
What is on Offer?
• Up to $5,000 per business to use with a registered provider for a variety of services
What Areas of Advice are Available?
• Financial and Cashflow Management
• Employee Relations
• Health and Wellness
• Business Continuity Planning and Support
• Marketing Strategy and Support
• Digital enablement Services
Do I qualify?
To qualify for this free advice you must:
• Have fewer than 100 full time employees
• Be GST registered
• Have a New Zealand Business Number
• Be a privately owned business
How Does it Work?
• Apply through the link below
• You will receive an online questionnaire to complete, this will assist us in understanding your needs
• A growth advisor will contact you to arrange a zoom session. The focus of the zoom sessions will be to extend your capability to manage the effects of covid-19
• As these sessions are conducted via zoom, we can provide advice nationwide.
Accessing advice under this scheme is a fantastic opportunity to obtain expert assistance at no cost to you.
What have you got to lose?!
Click Here to Apply
Disclaimer:This information is general in nature and should not be relied on as advice. It does not take into account the objectives, financial situation or needs of any particular person. You need to consider your financial situation and needs and seek professional advice before making any decisions based on this information.
Stay in touch. Please do not hesitate to contact your client advisor.