Managing your Accounts Receivable is central to the effective cash flow of your business. Unfortunately, small to medium sized businesses are often guilty of failing to implement an effective debtor management system. This may be due to lack of time, lack of systems, or lack of resources. Our Bentleys team will meet with you to discuss your current processes, your concerns and needs and implement an effective accounts receivable strategy.
Bentleys Accounts Receivable team can assist with all or part of your accounts receivable process
- Developing an accounts receivable policy and strategy.
- Raising Invoices.
- Sending Invoices.
- Recording Receipts.
- Reviewing Receivables.
- Chasing unpaid debtors.
- Initiating further action as required.
Benefits of the Bentleys Accounts Receivable Solution include
- Decrease in debtor days meaning cash is in your account sooner.
- Automation, leading to more regular, cost effective processing and debtor management.
- Freeing up your resources
- Paperless system, no storage costs, no searching for paper.
- Early identification of problem debtors leading to more effective solutions.
- Having an outside party chase your debts removes the pressure of you and your team being involved in these difficult conversations with clients.
Let us take care of your Accounts Receivable and start seeing your cash flow improve
Call Toni Alford today!