Informed decisions with confidence
To stay competitive in the ever-changing business environment you need to know what’s going on in your industry. Benchmarks and industry analysis are essential tools that allow businesses to compare their operations with industry best practice.
Are you keeping up with your competitors?
By benchmarking your business using our tested methodology, you’ll be able to make informed decisions to increase your competitive advantage.
Stage 1. Design survey
- Align survey to your industry.
- Develop data tools and methodologies (including secure input mechanisms).
- Recruit participants.
Stage 2. Collect data
- Communicate with participants.
- De-identify and stratify data sets.
- Review and sanitise data.
- Graph and map data to compare and contrast data sets.
Stage 3. Analyse data
- Analyse key financial ratios.
- Analyse the data based on industry-specific key financial ratios.
- Categorise and analyse cost centres.
- Identify business drivers.
Stage 4. Benchmark your business
- Identify industry benchmarks.
- Analyse averages and top performers.
- Prepare reports incorporating industry insight and financial expertise.
To find out about benchmarking in your industry, contact a Bentleys Advisor today.